Commercial Real Estate has been deemed essential business in the State of Wisconsin and is able to operate safely while the Governor’s Safer at Home order is in effect. Even after the order concludes, there will be great caution in reopening businesses. Commercial practitioners have uniquely close contact with owners and tenants and are integral in the transaction ensuring that safety guidelines from federal and state officials and individual building owners are adhered to, as well as endearing the trust of tenants and buyers. 这是一项巨大的责任. There will not be a one-size fits all approach for various asset classes (industrial, 办公室, 零售, 多户), 然而, 作为一个值得信赖的顾问, the broker has a duty to ensure that they are projecting the highest safety standards. Many brokers are not conducting tours or meeting with clients during this time, 然而, some are. 随着“在家更安全”的指导方针放松, there will be increased activity and greater focus on how we as a commercial real estate community lead with our actions. View hg皇冠2020手机app statement on Opening Business in Wisconsin post-COVID-19 – 在这里
The following guidelines have been developed in working with brokers from the Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin, and property owners and may vary by property type, 地理位置及舒适度.
Planning to Open Commercial Buildings Guidance: 在这里
Pandemic Planning Guidance and Checklist for Reopening – IREM – 在这里
Commercial Real Estate Transactional Guidance – 在这里
National Association of REALTORS Guidance on Workplace Reentry: 在这里
- 旅游前, provide as much information electronically about the property as possible including any virtual footage that is safely pre-recorded. this will reduce the amount of paper that is provided between the parties.
- 在安排行程时, attempt to have as few people attend as needed. Ensure that anyone on the tour knows of all parties on the tour. 当前的指导方针 suggest no more than 10 people gather at any time.
- 在安排行程时, make all attempts to ensure that on-site activity is at it’s lowest levels, 如果房子被人占用的话, 几个小时之后.
- 在安排行程时, inquire if owner is able to prop open doors as to minimize contact surface contact.
- 旅游前, make sure there is clear communication about what safety precautions will be taken in order to minimize and/or ensure the least amount of contact as possible.
- 与客户沟通, that questions and post-tour communication will be done by phone following the in-person tour
- For tours that require multiple sites, drive separately. Ensure the client has clear directions for each site and that arrival times are clearly communicated
- Make every attempt to lead with communication with the owner, tenant and anyone else. Have all parties’ information handy so you can communicate your arrival and expected timeframe.
- On the tour, wear a mask wherever possible; booties when applicable.
- 在安排行程时, ask the owners to communicate with those who may be on site, 会有一个旅游, and that those on the tour will be taking every safety precaution including practicing social-distancing, wearing a mask and minimal touching of surfaces in the premises.
- On the tour, practice safe social distancing (no less than 6 feet apart).
- Attempt to do as much of the paperwork for the transaction remotely.
- Let all parties know when the tour has concluded.
- Conduct follow up meetings virtually or remotely.
- As a broker, you may consider having gloves and masks for your clients. Some building owners may require this and others may not. This will ensure that everyone feels comfortable and safe.
Business and Commercial Real Estate 资源
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers) - Guidance for Building Owners and Managers on Reopening Properties - 在这里
- ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers - Guidance for Owners and Operators - 在这里
- MMAC (Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce) "Safer at Work" Plan - 在这里
- President Trump's Guidelines for Reopening - 在这里
- State of Wisconsin Badger Bounceback Provisions - 在这里
- Wisconsin Governor Evers "Safer At Home" Order (through May 26th) - 在这里
- WMC (Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce) "Back To Business" Plan - 在这里
Specific workplace recommendations have been thoroughly vetted by global real estate firms with wide ranging experience with workplace solutions.
- 世邦魏理仕-重新开放世界- 在这里
- Coakley Brothers Office Furniture Recommendations - 在这里
- Colliers International - The Great Return - Returning to the Workplace - 在这里
- Cushman and Wakefield - A How-To Guide for Reopening the Workplace - 在这里
- EUA返回工作清单- 在这里
- JLL - Tenant Needs in a Post-Pandemic World - 在这里
- Newmark Knight Frank - Reopening Roadmap - 在这里
- Transwestern - Back to the Workplace Readiness - 在这里